CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 Years, Here I am

Oh my my, it's been a while since I re-opened my blogs..... Ha, I don't think I'll use this one much... not that I'm saying I will deactivate it... I would certainly not... Maybe if I want a bit of privacy I'll use this one??... but wait a minute, wasn't the point of re-creating a new one, supposed to be PRIVATE????....
Nah, it's too cutesy too do so there, I may talk in codes if I had to ..HAHHAHAHAHA
Ahhh I'll use this website to ramble and complain about anything that pop into my head... ay????... XD!!!!
Since it's for my thought, I may do so.... but you know, there are different barriers of to what I want to say... here, I'm just complaining about stupid things... But the new one, I guess it would become within my conscience..

So don't be all mushy and blah ok????....

Till we meet again... SAYONARA!!!~~




Mood: Blah :L
Listening to: Dear me, bang your head I can't believe I have to listen to Arabic music.. darn it MA!!!

0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful