CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Monday, October 4, 2010

WHYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!! =.=


So I first started reading Hot Gimmick (manga) in 2008? (read it cos cousins was soo into it, I had to) I didn't get a chance to continue reading it.. I think I stopped at Vol. 5.. and it was translated in bahasa melayu..but I still could understand it..no biggie... 

These few days I decided to read it online,(though I'm pretty sure I'll buy it in the future)... My mind was like a "ZOMBIE" man!!!! I had to finished EVERYTHING!!!... IT got really good.. and then..urgghhh.... and to *kill mode*......

IF I HAD THE MANGA, I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD HAVE CHUCK MY MANGA IN FRUSTRATION!!!!!! But I just kicked my little chair.... DAMN IT!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!... *no spoilers shall be exposed*
Sometimes I just hate manga endings.... I need to read Hot Gimmick S...THANK YOU MIKI AIHARA FOR HAVING 2 ALTERNATE ENDINGS, YOU KNOW YOUR FANS WELL!!!!


*grrrrrr..Hatsumi, you're sooo stupid* <--- Main Character of the book, (her pic is above)

ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ~~~~~~~~~~



0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful