CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Sunday, October 23, 2011

1 week to go...

Well dang. There's one week left till I go to the After Party volunteering thing. Am I excited? Sure yeah. Huh this sucks. I don't know what to talk about. Let's see. I'll put it in numbered points:
1. Started playing 21 questions with Gstar (It's amazing how you get to know someone by asking such simple questions)
2. Started taking care of myself "better"
3. I haven't spoken to Aniki in a while. Just received his message, how joyful!! YAY! I miss him oh soo much!!
4. There's 2 weeks left till my group event. Aaarrrgghhhhhhh!!
5. I don't want to wear shitty girly clothes to the after party restaurant thing. But I need to try something new don't I?

0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful