CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Music for the soul

Question of the day:
"What's your kind of music?"


Lately, I've been practicing "People Error" by the GazettE. It's such a pretty song, even though it's quite repetitive. Nevertheless I love this song. The transcribed music sheet of this song looked a bit confusing, but I managed to ACE IT! Ohhh YEAH!! GO ME!! :)
 Ya know, I should really practice the other song, which I was supposed to LEARN! *sigh*.. It's "Like Wind by S.E.N.S"  (Mel sent me this music sheet, not bad for a song) Only reason, I didn't give my all to practice is because THE SONG IS CONFUSING!! It's 3 pages long!! @_@ *gasp* Even my music teacher blundered throughout the song. I wonder how Mel play it. hmm

Anyways, I just hope I get through the song. m(_ _)m

Part of my boredom, I randomly try to find some nice music to listen to.


People Error - the GazettE


Like Wind - S.E.N.S (Full)


Comptine d'un autre été: L'après-midi - Yann Tiersen

(Amelie movie soundtrack : Though I've never watched the movie before, hopefully I would play this when I'm more advanced in piano :P)

I realised that last song sounds a bit (just the beats I guess) to ""독백 by Rhyme Bus feat Clazziquai. Check it out if you must. LOL



P.S. Saya akan merindukan bercakap dengan Eva. lor!! <-- Aiyo, does that make sense? My BM is terrible T-T


 

0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful