CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What a WEEK!! =.=

Hey there,
I'll be summarising my life for this week.

As of this week, I am GOING TO BE VERY VERY BUSY =.=, here are the lists:


Mon - Appointment for Job seeking in the morning (cancelled due to consultant not in office, but seriously, call me in advance!!) *Struggling to complete playing people error on piano.*

Tues - Thought of sleeping in, interrupted around 10ish by a call by TAFE, got accepted (YAY, it was such a disappointment I didn't get in, referenced by letter sent last Tues and was put on standby.) Had to come in the afternoon to confirm my enrollment. Filled in form and received my timetable.Yadi-yadi-ya. Payed only 2/3. No card. No Student Association..WAHH!!! Was at the city for 5 hrs. Arrived home around 5.30ish pm. Soo tiring! *Improving playing people error*

Wed - Slept in... wooohoo!!!! Had to go to Job Centre. 9ish pm called Naddy to confirm for Saturday and random chat. *Practiced piano*
Thurs - Have to go to ching-a-ling and then go to Job Centre yet again. *Probably will be practicing other song*

Fri - Appointment reschedule to 2.30pm. *Head-bangs on piano, still hasn't improve 2nd song*
Sat - 8 AM, will be playing soccer, jog, and exercising at the park in my area. Thank goodness there's track-work on the line to go to Olympic Park.. HEHE XD .. I don't want to be late for my piano lesson which will be at 1.30pm. I have to make sure to be back at home by 11ish.

Sunday -
Ayse's BDAY! I've yet to buy a present.. EEPPP!! >.< Will commence in the afternoon.

2 Cookies ©:

Ami said...

Dammnn..
Pretty much Thurs I did nothing.. srsly!! I slept in all day.. hehee

Fri .. I LIKE!!~ woo 2 consultants go me! and never did improve the 2nd song <_<...

SAT!! NO SOCCER --> stupid rain! though i had only 3-4hrs? sleep.. i blame football match XD
Piano was still on.

WILL LET U KNOW FOR SUNDAY.. which is today..haha

Ami said...

OMO, I spelt paid wrong!!.. I wrote payed instead of paid.. WAT THE!

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful