CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Sunday, September 19, 2010

DAMN YOU SPRING!

I GOT HIT BY A MAGPIE!!!!

Based on a true story... Naddy (my friend) and I were walking to our friend's house for a meet up (haven't seen her in months =.=).. and we spotted colourful red and green parakeets. I wanted to take a pic of it from a distance, but then it flew away. So both of us walked away and kept walking straight... and then we heard the "kawing"... and something hit my head... it's throbbing!!!!! Had a little blood (nice ... NOT) moments later, Naddy got hit as well... but she had lots more blood than I did...

BASTARD BIRDS!!!!!!!.... We didn't even do anything!!!...

NOTE: DO NOT GO INTO THEIR TERRITORY, place fake eyes at the back of the head... what demented birds they are.... :L grrrrr........



Just added dettol on my head, it hurts like blerrghhh! a bit throbbing...
Not a good week for me: 

1. Bumped thigh at the edge of the bed
2. Got hit/scratched by a magpie (I bet it was either by a beak or their claws)

3. Wore horrible pants, that make you sweat... errrr =.=

0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful