CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spring Break!

Woot woot!!!!! Last day of college for this term...

HELLO 2 WEEKS BREAK..... 
and 2 assessments...
(spoiled the fun huh?)

So today.. Morning we had to do the freakin group assessment and for the afternoon class we had to bring our culture food???... I brought Palm sugar balls (Malay) and Sarma (Turkish)... ALL MADE AT HOME! I have 2 culture cos yeah... Ha I can't be bothered explaining.. I AM 100% MALAY FYI!!!! ;D *just a clue for you* Only 7 people including me brought food... Like seriously, there's nothing to be embarrassed of.. But thank you for eating our food?? LOLS!!! 

Here are the list of food + drinks (Mine has already been mentioned):
- Moon cakes
- Tim Tams
- Mini sausages
- Pickles
- Shortbread
- Bruschetta (Sporky made these, cos she's like Italian hehe)
- 1 original coke 1 diet coke (brought by our teacher)

Everyone had a great talk... or should I say DISCUSSION about random things...
I can't remember what they were, so I'll just put whateva I remember:
- Deck Cards Game (Blackjack, Bullshit and Russian Roulette)
- Alcohols?
- Age = 17
- Cultural Food
- Others (Hahahha)
- Oh oH! and I think about a girl who bit a guard's fingertips? NASTY! Poor dude!

1 Cookies ©:

Ami said...

Damn it! I forgot to put Snookie from Jersey Shore under the things we talked about in class.. CBB to edit.

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful