CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Saturday, November 13, 2010

CBB!!!

TOO MANY THINGS TO EXPLAIN MY WEEK... 

Summary:
1. Re-sit for my quiz = PASS ^__^
2. Won daily prize (Finally got it on Friday, a week after the Sony Ericsson told me I won something...I won Resident Evil x2 tickets, $10 music voucher, Ministry of Sound CD and Season 1 True Blood DVD <--I'm not really into True Bood T--T!)
3. Randomly found OLD SKOOL music that I used to listen when I "WATCHED" music videos on TV + radio during my youngy years... 

4. Finished watching Fruits Basket anime (I have a feeling I've watched it before..strange... it's only 26 episodes)

Conclusion:
IT'S FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!! I hate this weather... WTF! Why is Summer coming so soon?? @_@




OMG... I'm sorry I missed your birthday Denny-san!!!... Still feeling bad for not messaging/wishing you soon!!! ㅠ ㅠ



0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful