CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm melting...


I had a terrible fever..with a high temperature..(heat was...burning all over)

PLUS the day was so hot, and I had to go out..WHY OH WHY..must you torture me?
The sun was blinding me... I felt dizzy, almost faintly...I just wanted be in the dark....

Was even worst at night....

My head felt like a bobble head, couldn't get up...or I might just slam on the ground.. (cough, most likely back to bed)....

Getting better now, just a slight flu... I should be better for me and Naddy's bday outing..

(edit-apparently my mum said that after I turned 18, I became sick because my body was -quote- CHANGING".. wat the heck? <_<)

*itsuckstoknowoneofyourfriendcouldn'tcomealongonsundayforthebdayouting*

0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful