CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Officially over it?

Holy fudge, I liked you?
It seems like a joke now. I don't feel much now, I guess I'm over it.
There's still the sadness within me, but it will heal. 
Life is full of surprises. I can't help but to laugh at its mystery.
*urgh my elbow still hurts, and now my wrist hurts*
(whoops, inserted random outburst)
Hmm, I guess I would like to say
"Thank You for entering my life, for being my friend, a person I never thought of thinking about and making me understand more about myself that I should take control of." 

I just hope that I won't lose you as my friend.

0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful