CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Summer, you are weird!

It's finally Summer! But what's with this rainy weather we're getting?
What's been happening with me lately? Not much I guess, my group's event we planned for months went well. I am pleased to say we worked our hardest to achieve our goal successfully. And then basically after that finalising documents/reports and last assessments for college (I think I've gone bonkers with the amount of work given). 
Right now, it's holiday break. YAY!! I won't be back for college till 7th February. 
That person, who shall not be named, did not wish me a happy birthday. *sigh* Ah wells~ I expected it, but it's nice to receive a message (that is if they care enough for you to wish a bit ya know?). Whatever, it was such a depressive birthday anyways (it was soo depressive, it rained in the afternoon haha). I am now 19!!! Tash told me I have until my 20th birthday to get my first -chu- (blerrgh, I don't even want to say it). Yeah I soo could find a guy. Just let me sit in the corner in darkness!!! 
What else? I've been pondering more than often. I should really write down some of the points I've thought about lately. One of them is giving up. Meh, don't care about it right now.
A new year is increasingly approaching. I hope that this new year, I will try my best to be positive, optimistic and HAPPY! I need to take good care of myself, especially what's within me. 
"Nothing's gonna change my world"

0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful