CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
What's worth waiting for?

STOP RIGHT THERE!! GO ON MOZILLA FIREFOX!

Bring the GazettE to Sydney!!!!! ✯



Demand the GazettE in Sydney!
the GazettE in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Friday, December 3, 2010

Food.. GLORIOUS FOOD!

For Wednesday 1 Dec

COLLEGE FINISHED  FINALLY!!! YAYY!!..
 I'm soo STOKED!

Had a celebratory dinner with Jai Mai Mai (just a nick, I gave her lol)... We ate Japanese food. Which was TOTALLY DELICIOUS!!.. nyum nyum... On our way to the restaurant, I started singing, Oliver's song.. "Food.. Glorious FOOD!".. Hahha sorry Jaimee, for making it stuck in your head.. tehe~ Mang, you have no fricken' idea how FULL I was... Lols, it was kind of embarrassing when Jaimee hugged me in the restaurant, cos I gave her a "saxophone necklace" for her bday (4th Dec)... aww I feel loved.. <3

What was crappy on the day.. IT WAS RAINING 



 Here are some pics of our food:


Takoyaki (Jaimee's)


Fish Katsu? - mine
(It was too much, I had to share with Jaimee)


Our dessert - Green Tea ice-cream with red beans
OMYGAWD! soo refreshing!



Note: I need more emperor puffs... *drools* and a ukulele

I'm gonna miss going to TAFE with ya Jaimee.. -sniffles- ToT




0 Cookies ©:

Sura Al-Fatiha


بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
الرَّحمـنِ الرَّحِيم
مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Bring 2PM to Sydney!! Aja Aja!!



Demand 2PM in Sydney!
2PM in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful